We require a dynamic and energetic buyer to join our construction team that operates within multi-unit construction development industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- General administrative duties
- Process implementation, compliance and support
- Purchasing & negotiation of best prices
- Assist with tender processing and documentation
- Supplier relationship management
- Customer relations (Internal & external).
- CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must have vast material & supplier knowledge
- Understand construction terminology
- Practical thinker
- Must be familiar with suppliers in the Northern Suburbs and surrounds.
- Experience in purchasing/orders management will be advantageous
- Computer literate – MS Word, Excel ( intermediate level )
- High level of communication skills – English and Afrikaans (written & verbal)
- Own transport and valid driver’s license.
- PREFERABLY RESIDING IN CAPE TOWN
- Strong negotiator & organizer
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent people’s skills
- Ability to arrange stock quickly and effectively
- Coping under pressure.
- Able to multi-task
- Take pride in your work and deliver top service to the company
- Excellent administration and communication skills
Deadline for application: 15 November 2017.
Should you not be contacted by 30 November 2017, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Posted by Johanna
- On September 12, 2017