Posted 01 July 2022
POSITION: REAL ESTATE AGENT
COMPANY: DEVMARK PROPERTY GROUP
DATE: 01 JULY 2022
Devmark Property Group is an award-winning property group specializing in retirement, residential and commercial developments.
We are looking for a Real Estate agent that will be working at our Imhoff Retirement Development. This individual must have good experience dealing with the retirement market.
We want to appoint an Agent that will be working on the development, even though external agencies will also be involved.
Our estimated start date will be the 1st of September.
Our portfolio includes:
- 154 houses
- +/- 50 apartments
- +/-40 serviced apartments
- Total development value +/- R800 000 000. All properties will be sold on Life Right.
- NQF 4: Real Estate
- Minimum 10 years of property sales experience
- Previous experience with new developments
- Previous track records of property sold
- Previous experience dealing with the retirement market will be beneficial
- Clear criminal record
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good at negotiating
- Own vehicle and valid license
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow up on seller and buyer leads
- Complete accurate property valuations
- Counsel clients on market conditions and prices.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Show properties to potential buyers
- Facilitate the sales process from inception to closure.
- Complete and present purchase offers and all relevant documentation
- Advise and support your clients from the first point of contact to the key handover
- You will benefit from an existing customer base and will continuously expand your own network
- You will constantly enhance your industry and market expertise to establish yourself as a successful real estate agent
- Complete all necessary duties performed by an Estate Agent
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
- Commission based salary will be discussed with potential candidates.
- Should you feel you meet the requirements or require more information, kindly submit your CV to email@example.com
- Applications close on the 13th of July 2022. Should you not receive feedback by the 20th of July 2022, kindly note that your application has been unsuccessful.