The Galleria taps into a growing international trend for destination creation, urban revision, and holistic spatial integration. It is set to transform the Tygervalley hub from a vehicle-dominated collage of unrelated, independent developments – into a dynamic spatial continuum that is pedestrian-centric, human-friendly, and totally integrated.
The retail portion of the development forms a central spine that in essence ties the various precincts together, and forms a focal point for the entire development. The mall will be at the cutting edge of technology and retail design and will be inline with the latest international trends and developments.
The first phase of the scheme will consist of:
- Retail mall area of approximately 33 700m²
- 5 levels of parking and 2825 undercover parking bays
- 200 room 4 star business hotel
- Complete reconstruction of the Velodrome to a world class multipurpose events arena
- A-grade corporate office space of approximately 28 400m²